From received email and gathered facts. A few of my own comments have been added:
1. Called for the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act on the White House website.
2. Listing on the White House website a call for the expansion of federal hate crimes to include homosexual behavior
Listing on the White House website a call for the expansion of federal hate crimes to include homosexual behavior. This will protect child molesters and democrats refused to make allowances to protect children. Very few pedophiles serve prison time and the children in courtrooms are gravely harassed and even called names. If sentenced, it often is just a few months. More than 1/2 of all convicted sex offenders are sent back to prison within a year. Within 2 years, 77.9% are back—California Department of Corrections. This means our system does not protect children and now it seems it will protect them less. Most neighborhoods have child molesters whom families have to be altered of. Actually, they have to perform their own searches to try and protect their children. The ACLU has attempted to enforce laws to keep pedophiles from being known and they control judges. Molesters deserve the death penalty but do not receive it. Many pedophiles can legally see their children without supervision once released from prison.
Please read these sad facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse
A story, in The Taunton Gazette, reported that a four-year-old boy going to the bathroom in a supermarket bathroom in a neighboring town was molested by a 71-year-old employee. The father stepped in and attacked him.
The Police department charged the father with a crime, and didn’t even arrest the pedophile (The child molester was given a “summons” to court so he wouldn’t be arrested.)
Here’s what happened:
A child was molested
The child molester was set free to molest others
The father who stopped the molestation is being charged with a crime.
This may be the case in every state if this legislation passes. Homosexuals will be allowed to behave however they choose under this new bill.
3. Calling on the White House website for policies like the “Fairness Doctrine” that could silence conservative and Christian talk radio.
4. Repealing limitations on taxpayer-funding of human embryonic stem cell research.
5. Repealing limitations on taxpayer-funding of abortions overseas.
6. Pledging $50 million to the United Nation’s Population Fund, which supports China’s Draconian one-child policy.
7. Proposing new rules to gut conscience clause protections for pro-life doctors and other medical personnel who don’t want to be forced to perform abortions or other procedures that violate their values.
8. Proposing increased funding for the nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.
9. Calling on the White House website for “a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year,” (mandatory Volunteerism). The president has now changed the language on his website so it is no longer states mandatory. The president, however, will not allow anyone to participate in a pro-life capacity.
10. Inviting homosexual families to the White House Easter Egg Roll.
11. Allowing his attorney general to call for the reinstatement of Clinton-era restrictions on the Second Amendment.
12. Breaking his promise not to appoint lobbyists to his administration. He hired 17 in his first two weeks.
13. Breaking his promise to sign legislation only after a five-day period of public comments.
14. Undermining Our National Security
15. Apologizing for America in Europe and Latin America.
16. Bowing before the Muslim king of Saudi Arabia.
17. Pledging to base America’s foreign policy toward Iran on “mutual respect” in a video to the Iranian people and Iran’s Holocaust-denying dictator.
18. Returning the bust of Winston Churchill given to George Bush after 9/11 by our British allies.
19. Ordering Guantanamo Bay closed without any idea of where to send the terrorist suspects held there.
20. Suggesting that some of those terrorists now at GITMO may kill again, but may also be released onto U.S. soil and provided with welfare benefits.
21. Caving to communist Cuba by relaxing travel restrictions and remittances for Cuban Americans before any Cuban political prisoners have been Released.
22. Shaking hands with Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.
23. Sitting silently though a 50-minute anti-American diatribe by Nicaragua’s communist president, Daniel Ortega.
24. Releasing And al-Rahim al-Nashiri, the suspected mastermind of the 2000 suicide bombing of the U.S.S. Cole:
And al-Rahim al-Nashiri
Profiles of Terror New Report:
Led cells in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Yemen and was the mastermind and local manager of the bombing in October 2000 of the USS Cole. The success of the USS Cole operation appeared to have propelled Nashiri into a greater role.
Tasked by Osama bin Laden at a private meeting in Afghanistan during 1998 to attack a U.S. Or Western oil tanker off the coast of Yemen.
At the time of his arrest, Nashiri was arranging funding for a Nov/Dec 2002 plit to crash a small airplane into the bridge of a Western navy vessel in Port Rashid, UAE.
Was also orchestrating additional attacks, one targeting a U.S. Housing compound in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia, planned for mid-2003.
Trained in explosives, Nashiri honed his expertise in suicide attacks and maritime operations.
Acted as al-Qaeda’s operations chief in the Arabian Peninsula until his capture in 2002.
25. Releasing classified CIA memos outlining our interrogation techniques.
26. Telling our CIA agents not to be discouraged when he acknowledges their “mistakes.”
27. Declaring a new openness to “truth commissions” and prosecuting intelligence officials involved in enhanced interrogations of terrorists.
29. Proposing to send a $900 million foreign aid package to Palestinians in Gaza.
30. Asking Congress to relax the law so that some of that money could go to the terrorist organization Hamas.
FROM WND’S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Hamas ‘happy’ with Obama’s $900 million pledge
Funds earmarked for U.N. Agency that openly employs terrorists
Posted: February 24, 2009
11:16 PM Eastern
By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily
TEL AVIV, Israel – Hamas is “very happy” with a pledge this week from the Obama administration to provide $900 million in aid for rebuilding the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, a spokesman from the Islamist organization told WND.
“We are very happy with this decision,” said Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum, speaking by cell phone from Gaza. “In the first place, this money will go toward reconstructing efforts.”
Barhoum said he expects the money to be tightly controlled. He said the funds are likely to be delineated to the Palestinian Authority and to the United Nations Relief and Work Agency, or UNWRA, which administers aid to millions of Palestinian “refugees” in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
Hamas has a close relationship with UNWRA; the agency openly employs a large number of Hamas members, including some of the group’s most senior terrorists.
A 2002 report from the Intelligence and Terrorism Center at Israel’s Center for Special Studies, a think tank associated with Israeli intelligence, documented how a number of wanted terrorists were found hiding inside schools run by UNRWA.
“A large number of youth clubs operated by UNRWA in the refugee camps were discovered to be meeting places for terrorists,” said the report.
31. Calling for the U.S. To eliminate its nuclear weapons.
32. Telling Russian President Demitri Medvedev that America’s commitment to missile defense is negotiable.
33. Dropping the term “enemy combatants” for GITMO detainees.
34. Dropping the term “terrorism” for “man-made disaster.”
35. Dropping the term “Global War on Terror” for “overseas contingency operations.”
36. Giving his first interview as president to the Arab language network Al-Arabiya.
37. Proposing that military veterans use private insurance for the cost of a service-related injury before they would be eligible for coverage through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
38. Signing the trillion-dollar plus so-called “stimulus” bill, which the Congressional Budget Office said would actually hurt long-term economic growth.
39. Saying Caterpillar wouldn’t lay off workers if his trillion-dollar stimulus bill passed Congress. Obama signed the bill on Feb. 17th. On March 17th, Caterpillar laid off nearly 2,500 workers.
40. Hosting a “Fiscal Responsibility Summit” one week after signing the trillion-dollar “stimulus” bill.
41. Railing against “outrageous recklessness and greed” of AIG bonuses that were legally protected in the so-called “stimulus” bill he signed four days after it passed, not five as he promised.
42. Breaking his promise on earmark reform by signing the $410 billion “omnibus” spending bill with billions in earmarks.
44. Proposing a $3.6 trillion budget that doubles the national debt in five years and triples it in ten years.
45. Proposing a “carbon cap and trade” scheme that will raise energy taxes by hundreds of billions, even trillions, of dollars.
46. Burning more than 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to fly to Iowa for Earth Day to promote “wind power.”
47. Proposing $634 billion in higher taxes for socialized health care.
48. Proposing to raise taxes on small business owners.
49. Saying the White House is open to the idea of taxing employer-sponsored health care benefits as income.
50. Signing a massive expansion of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, calling it “a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
51. Establishing the Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research to give bureaucrats the power to ration health care and tell your doctors what care you can and cannot have.
52. Signing the 2009 Omnibus Public Land Management Act, which the Sierra Club praised specifically because it “will safeguard millions of acres … from oil and gas leasing.”
53. Suggesting he has found $1.5 trillion in bogus “savings” by not spending money in Iraq that we were not planning to spend years from now.
54. Ordering his Cabinet to “cut” $100 million in spending in 90 days, after proposing nearly $5 trillion in spending in his first 90 days.
55. Proposing to limit tax deductions for home mortgage interest.
56. Proposing to limit tax deductions for charitable donations.
57. Refusing to allow banks to repay TARP money.
58. Bailing out AMTRAK with a 10% increase in its taxpayer subsidies.
59. Bailing out the United Auto Workers Union with billions of taxpayer dollars to GM and Chrysler.
60. Bailing out the United Auto Workers by giving it a majority ownership stake in Chrysler. Yes, the union will own the company.
61. Bailing out Big Labor by issuing an executive order mandating that infrastructure projects paid for with “stimulus” funds must use union labor, guaranteeing higher costs for the taxpayer.
62. Bailing out Big Labor again by repealing regulations requiring the disclosure of how union dues are spent. So much for “transparency.”
63. Saying, “The United States government has no interest in running GM,” then vowing that the government will back auto warranties.
64. Saying, “The United States government has no interest in running GM,” then firing the CEO of General Motors.
65. Allowing states to set their own fuel efficiency and emissions standards, making it harder for struggling auto makers to compete.
66. Nominating Timothy “The Turbo Tax Evader” Geithner as Treasury Secretary to oversee the IRS.
67. Nominating as attorney general Eric Holder, who urged Bill Clinton to pardon tax evader Marc Rich and 8 FALN terrorists.
68. Nominating David Ogden, a prominent attorney for the pornography industry, to be Deputy Attorney General.
69. Nominating Tom Daschle, who owed more than $140,000 in back taxes, as Health and Human Services Secretary.
70. Nominating Kathleen Sebelius, who is ardently pro-abortion and owed $8,000 in back taxes, to be HHS Secretary.
71. Nominating Janet Napolitano, who said, “crossing the border is not a crime per se,” as Homeland Security Secretary.
72. Nominating Steven Chu as Energy Secretary. Last September, Chu said, “Somehow, we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” which at that time were roughly $8.00 a gallon.
73. Nominating Ron Kirk, who owed more than $6,000 in back taxes, as Trade Representative.
74. Nominating Bill Richardson, who was embroiled in an ethics scandal, as Secretary of Commerce.
75. Nominating Nancy Killefer, who also owed back taxes, to be the government’s “Efficiency Czar.”
76. Nominating Rosa Brooks, a leftwing acolyte of George Soros, as an advisor to the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy.
77. Nominating Harold Koh, an ardent supporter of using international law in the interpretation of our Constitution, to be the top legal advisor to the State Department.
78. Nominating Carol Browner, who was a member of the Socialist International, to be “Climate and Energy Czar.”
79. Nominating John Holdren, an environmental extremist and advocate of population control, as the White House Science Advisor.
80. Nominating Dawn Johnsen, who is so pro-abortion she once compared pregnancy to slavery, to direct the Office of Legal Counsel at the Justice Department.
81. Nominating Charles Freeman, an anti-Israel, pro-Arab apologist, to be head of the National Intelligence Council.
82. Nominating Tony West, who represented American Taliban John Walker Lindh and exposed the Bush Administration’s terrorist surveillance program, to the Justice Department’s Civil Division.
83. Nominating Annette Nazareth to be Deputy Treasury Secretary, who withdrew after a month-long probe into her taxes.
85. Appointing Ellen Moran of the pro-abortion group Emily’s List as his White House communications director.
86. Appointing Melody Barnes, a board member of Emily’s List and Planned Parenthood, as his director of the Domestic Policy Council.
87. Appointing Harry Knox of the Human Rights Campaign (the largest homosexual rights lobbying group) to the White House’s Faith Based Advisory Council.
88. Appointing Adolfo Carrion as Director of White House Office of Urban Affairs, even though he is under investigation for kickbacks in a scandal nearly identical to one that cost GOP Senator Ted Stevens his election.
89. Nominating David Hamilton as his first appointment to a federal appeals court. Judge Hamilton has issued a number of controversial rulings, including prohibiting the Indiana House of Representatives from opening sessions with prayers in the name of Jesus.
95. Disparaging Special Olympians on the Tonight Show.
96. Allowing his Department of Homeland Security to issue a report accusing pro-life, smaller government conservatives and returning Iraq/Afghanistan veterans of being “rightwing extremists.”
97. Promising to push for comprehensive immigration reform, i.e., amnesty.
98. Killing the school voucher program in the District of Columbia, while sending his two daughters to an elite private school, rather than D.C.’s public schools.
99. Moving the Census out of the Department of Commerce and into the White House.
(1 John 5:10-13—the Bible)
I would like to recommend the sermon at the link above. It is aptly powerful for our times. It deals with end time prophecies and what has occurred in Israel and what will. It covers the attitude of Jews who now believe Israel is the messiah and science the answer to everything. The ecumenical movement is prominent everywhere, including Israel.
One thing I gleaned from this message, regarded the UN’s declaration that was adopted in 1949. Due to the Catholics and Russia, Jerusalem was formed into an international city. This is why she has no power to rebuild the temple or do as she pleases. This is not surprising regarding the Catholics—they do not believe in Revelation. The hierarchy tells Catholics not to read Revelation because it occurred during the time of the Romans. This being what Calvinists adhere to also. Calvin was a follower of Augustine who fathered the Catholic Church and he worshipped the queen of heaven (the Catholic Mary). Catholics and Calvinists do not believe Jews have right of ownership to the Holy Land. They are out of the picture.
Armageddon occurs right before Christ’s thousand-year rule and Gog and Magog occurs after Christ’s thousand-year rule. This is made totally evident from Revelation chapter 16 and 19:11-20, Zechariah chapter 12, etc. Many people today will state, what is occurring in the Middle East is the precursor of Armageddon. Many such heretical utterances have been pronounced in recent decades. Such statements are lies. The Tribulation has not begun nor come to an end. When it unfolds, Christ will come with all his holy angels and destroy all His enemies as described in Revelation 19, Jude 14-16, etc. Christ will rule someday in all holy, innocent righteousness, maintaining an authoritative rod of iron in Jerusalem. He will rule a thousand years following Armageddon. Then the final battle against evil will occur—when satan is released from hell and gathers the nations against Christ and the nation Israel; Revelation 20:7-9 and Ezekiel 38. The judgment then takes place.
There have been many peace treaties signed in the Middle East with Israel and we know from Daniel 11:24 that the religious antichrist will make an alliance. We know from Daniel 7:23 that there will be four main antichrists. Revelation 13 reveals two. The main antichrist who is the religious one is viewed in Daniel 11 and various places in Scripture. We have the religious antichrist and the political antichrists. Three of the four seem to be political from Daniel 7 and Revelation 13.
In Daniel 11, we note apocalyptic events transpire in the Middle East, the home of the antichrist. In Revelation, the Euphrates River is stated twice to give us the local of end times. The main antichrist, who is spoken of in Daniel 11, starts out with a small force of people in the Middle East. He is not from America as America has a great force of people. This is not President Obama as many seen to believe. It is amazing that people refer to him as the messiah. America is not stated in the Bible. There is no apocalyptic reference to her.
Everything in Daniel 11 deals with the Middle East. We know America is not the stage of these events from this chapter and others. We recognize the true Messiah must be Jewish—of the line of David. Daniel 11:28, 36, 38 indicates the antichrist is Jewish or holds some Jewish blood. He appears to be from Israel and another nearby land. He returns to Israel (his land) with many riches and then returns to his land. This chapter is sister to 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. He seems to connect himself with Israel and what would be a Muslim nation in today’s scheme. It will most likely be Iraq. And Iraq seems to be the location of mystery Babylon. Historical Babylon was in Iraq, running along the Euphrates River. The Euphrates River has changed its course and ancient Babylon’s ruins no longer rest beside this river. New Babylon will probably rest on the Euphrates, not far from the ancient city. It is the new Babylon, being it will have many resemblances. The antichrist may begin with ruling power in Iraq and Israel. He seems to be of two home areas. God knows what will be the location of his second home in the Middle East.
Other key strategic Middle East areas are Edom, Moab, Ammon, Libya and Ethiopia as viewed in Daniel 11. The religious antichrist makes a home for himself between the sea and the Holy Land at the close of the chapter. This chapter also mentions the king of the South. Saudi Arabia is south.
Hitler was ¼ Jewish or so it appears. He destroyed all his records to keep it a secret. He bombed his hometown area that held the documents and killed a man who was investigating his possible Jewish bloodline. I believe many Christians believed he was the antichrist, as he sought to rule the world in holocaustic military power just as the future antichrists. People looked to Hitler as god and sang his praises. He murdered thousands of Jews and Christians. Many antichrists will arise in the end days and Obama is certainly a type. But only a type, he holds no Jewish blood and his home is not Israel.
Things seem to be looming in the direction of concluding times and that is all I can say. I do not have any idea when the rapture will occur. I do not want God’s judgment placed upon me for assuming anything. We do know the chronological order of events from Scripture:
* The Rapture
* The Tribulation Period
* The Millennium (Christ’s thousand-year rule on the earth)
* Gog and Magog
* The Judgment
When we were in the Gulf War, false prophets stated this was the beginning of Armageddon. Many false prophecies arose. In the OT, if one prophesied falsely once, they were to be stoned. It positively revealed the words they spoke came from Satan. What is sad is when one lies or falsely prophesies today, they are still allowed in the church, even though they have proven themselves to be of Satan. Anyone who states anything in regards to end times or anything of Biblical truth, must prove it without a shadow of doubt through Scripture. God’s Word must verify everything, verse by verse, chapter by chapter.
(1 John 5:10-13—the Bible)
Words of a pastor:
Considering the unbiblical and unconstitutional legislation at hand, it’s looking more and more like faithful Christians could soon be viewed as enemies of the state for no other reason than having believed, proclaimed and obeyed the Word of God. Not only is the church being attacked from without, it is also being undermined from within by charlatans who would transform it into something more spiritually pliable, socially useful and dialectically accommodating.
I believe Christians will again and again be called upon to choose whom we will serve in the coming days in ways that will bring more persecution and suffering than we are accustomed to, requiring a spiritual farsightedness and desire for the eternal things of God over the temporal rewards of this world.
- "X" Farmer
- 20th Century Fox
- 34 million more illegal aliens
- 666 Mark of Beast
- ABC Network
- Akiane Kramarik
- Alfred Kinsey
- Alfredo and Cassidy
- Alfredo the Cat
- Amazing Grace
- America Terrorist State?
- American Christian Persecution
- Amish: A Documentary
- Ancient Egypt
- Anita Dunn
- Apostasy in the Church
- Arizona Shooter
- Baby parts sold
- Bathroom Bill
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Beth Moore
- Bible Commentary
- Bible Versions
- Bilderberg Group
- Bill Bright
- Billy Graham
- Bin Laden
- Black Lives Matter
- Black on White Crime
- Black Panthers
- Bloodthirsty Attacker
- Border Control
- Boy Burned by Classmates
- Calvary Bible Church
- Calvary Chapel
- Campus Crusade For Christ
- Campus Crusade for Christ and Homosexuality
- Car Cyber Attacks – Possibility
- Carribean Story
- Case for Faith
- Cassidy McDonald's Cat
- Cassidy the Cat
- Cassidy's Christmas Present
- Cat in the Oven
- Cat Story
- Catholic Child Rape
- Catholics worship dead bones
- Central Oregon
- Charismatic Movement
- Che Guevara
- Children and homosexual indoctrination
- Christian Books
- Christian Persecution
- church burning
- Church Pedophilia
- Clinton and Pedophilia
- Clinton murders of teenage boys
- Cliques in the Church
- Coach Ron Brown
- Code Pink and Jodie Evans
- Common Core Education
- Congressman Andrea Carson terrorist
- Contemporary Christian Music
- Creation Video
- death threats
- Della Reese
- Democrat voter fraud 2014
- Don't Tell and Bestiality
- Dr. Donald Berwick
- Dr. Gosnell
- Dr. J. Budziszewski
- Edward Snowden
- Egypt Riots February 2010
- Elena Kagan
- End of the World
- Eric Cantor Homosexual Death Threat
- Farmer Story
- Federal Reserve
- Focus on the Family
- Franklin Graham
- Freddy Gray's arrest record
- Gabrielle Giffords
- Gay lifestyle of disease and death
- George Soros
- Gibraltar Paris and Spain
- Gideon Bible
- Global Warming
- Gog and Magog
- Government Debt
- Governor Robins of Idaho
- Governor Schwarzenegger
- Great Britain
- Gun to Head Decision
- Harvey Milk
- Hate Crime Bill
- Healing ministries
- Health Care Reform
- Heaven is for Real
- Hillary Clinton
- Homeschooling Video
- homosexual activist
- Homosexual marriage
- Homosexual pedophilia and Obama
- Homosexual Rights
- Humane Society
- Hunting and Fishing
- Hurricane Ivan
- I Have a Story to Tell
- illegal aliens
- Illegals and their crimes
- Illegals and their diseases coming to America
- Iran nuclear weapons
- Isalm Rape of Women
- Islam in America
- Islam in our Schools
- J C Penny
- J R Simplot
- J. Budziszewski
- Jack Wyrtzen
- Jade Helm 15
- Jared Loughner
- Jay Leno
- Jeremiah Chapter 22
- Jeremiah chapters 1-16 Commentaries
- Jeremiah chapters 17-21 commentary
- Jerusalem Temple
- Joel Osteen
- John Calvin
- John F. Kennedy's Death Speech
- John MacArthur
- Judge David Hamilton
- Julie Fernandez
- Kenya Killings
- Kevin Jennings
- Kill babies after birth legislation
- Kindergarteners and Condoms
- Last Days
- LDS Church
- Letter to Editor
- Little Boy Kidnapped
- Losing our Sons Documentary
- Mad Cat Cassidy
- Magdalena: Released from Shame
- Malik Shabazz
- Man in Street with Message
- Manger Story
- Margaret Sanger
- Marriage Helps
- Mary and Joseph
- Mary Did You Know? Mary Knew a Lot!
- Mary Magdalene
- McDonald's Fast Food
- Medical Errors
- Men using female restrooms
- Message Bible
- Michael Brown
- Michael Jackson
- Mike Erre
- Muslim Beheads Woman in Britain
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Muslim Jihadist camps in America
- Muslim Rights
- Muslim secret convention
- National Security Agency
- Native American
- NBC News
- New Age Christianity
- New Babylon
- New Black Panthers
- New World Order
- Newsweek Magazine
- No More Marriages
- Noah Movie
- Northwest Nazarene University
- Obama = Messiah
- Obama and bestiality
- Obama and Child Pornography
- Obama and Nuclear Power for India
- Obama endorses Child Rape
- Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Father Marxist
- Obama's anti-Israel stands
- Obama's Army
- Occupy Wall Street
- Old Schoolhouse
- Oral Roberts
- Our X-rated President
- Palestinian Authority
- Palouse Video
- Partridge Bird Information
- Penn State Child Victimization
- Philip Yancey
- Planned Parenthood
- Poor Alfredo
- President Bush
- President Obama
- President Obama Now Owns America – Executive Order
- President Obama's Army
- President Obama's Empathy Doctrine
- Pretty Boy Alfredo – The Unconventional Cat
- Public Schools
- Queen Esther/Looming Holocaust
- R. C. Sproul
- Raial Odinga
- Revelation the Explanation Book (Part 1)
- Revelation the Explanation Book (Part 2)
- Richard Wurmbrand
- Rick Warren
- Robert Schuller
- Roma Downey and Mark Burnett
- Saddleback Church
- Samaritan's Purse
- Sarah Palin
- School Violence
- Sex abuse in Bible churches
- Sex Abuse in Calvary Chapels
- Sex Education
- Sex Education Abuse
- Sex in Second Grade
- Sex Offender
- Smart Growth
- Son of God the movie
- Street preaching
- Sweden turned Islamic
- Teamsters Tyranny
- Tennessee Muslim Leader—Removed From Flight
- Terrorist Camps in America
- The Marked One
- Toronto Blessing
- Trayvon Martin
- True Animal Story
- True Cat Story
- True Story
- Trump and Russia
- Truth Project
- UCLA turns Muslim
- United Nations
- Victoria Secret
- Violence of Muslims
- Wall Street Protests
- White Eagle Photo
- White Falcon Photo
- White House
- Willaim Wilberforce
- Wisconsin Teachers
- woman dies from abortion
- World Council of Churches
- World Secrets